Type: BB air pistol.
Model:Sig Sauer X-Five P226.
Materials: 99% all metal build.
Weight: 2.6 pounds.
Barrel: 4.4 inches, brass, non-rifled.
Propulsion: CO2 x1.
Action: Semi auto blowback, double and single action.
Ammunition Type: Steel BBs 4.5mm.
Ammunition Capacity: 18 rounds
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull is what you would expect from a real automatic pistol, in single action mode it is light and short.
Accuracy: Very good.
Build Quality: Excellent, with almost all metal construction, good weight and craftsmanship.
Realism: This is as close as you can come to the look, weight, feel, and action of the real Sig Sauer X-Five. P226!
Available From: The Replica Airguns Store
- Extremely realistic airgun replica of the original Sig Sauer X-Five P226.
- All metal construction.
- Would make an excellent training gun as it functions just like a real automatic handgun.
- Blowback action is very firm adding to the realism of shooting this weapon.
- Field strips just like the real Sig Sauer X-Five P226.
- Carries Sig Sauer licensed trademarks
- It goes through CO2 very fast.
- When the magazine releases, it simply drops out, no spring to it.
- No adjustable sights.
This BB air pistol is styled after many modern blowback airsoft pistols, this means it functions very similarly to the real steel. It is a very hefty gun made almost entirely from metal and has a very snappy blowback action which adds to its shooting realism. Even the magazine looks and feels like a real 9mm magazine with similar weight and dimensions. The Cybergun Sig Sauer X-Five shoots very accurately for a BB airgun and has fairly decent power considering it's blowback function, this does result in heavy usage of CO2. I was able to get about 3 magazines out of a CO2 cartridge. This is one of my favorite airguns because it is so true to form and function.: